I just use a plain old iron. I set it between cotton and wool. No steam. It's a thrift store iron. It cost me $2. It's good and heavy - and old. Probably a 1980's model. I generally I use Siser Easyweed. I've used some Stahls as well. Early on I used a little of the cricut htv, but it is generally more expensive, and I don't like it as well as I like the Siser. parchment paper, silicone baking sheet, thrift store iron, on an ironing board. I work right on my ironing board. I think it works so well for me because it's the perfect height for me. It's an antique, all wooden, ironing board, if that makes any difference. It belonged to my husbands grandmother. My craft space is a corner of my laundry room, so the ironing board is just convenient for me. Silicone Baking Sheet I use silicone baking sheets inside my items when ironing. It reflects the heat back,and gives me a nice flat surface inside the item.. ...
Komentar
Posting Komentar